Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

I never ever thought I would like hearts and flowers and put pink sh stuff all over my house.  But I do:)  Crafting is so much fun!  Here are some wood crafts I did.  I would just like to add that my husband was totally sweet and tolerant of the pink stuff.  


Oooo this one was soo fun to make!!  52 reasons why I love you, made on a deck of cards.  I saw this on Pinterest (where else?) and decided I just had to make it for my husband.  I'm not going to lie, after about 30 reasons... I was drawing a blank.  But anyway, it was really fun, and the hubbster liked it a lot.  He leaves it out on his desk all year, he won't let me pack it away:)




This is my dining room table complete with hearts and flowers:)  I made the X&O that you can't really see in the background.  I could mod podge letters with scrapbook paper all day. Love it!  



No comments:

Post a Comment