Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meuller Park

Look at that face.  I know I'm a bit biased, but you gotta admit, that's a cute boy:)

My phone tells me this was taken in June of 2012... that seems to recent to me, but I guess I won't argue with a computer.  It was crazy hot!  Utah summers kind of suck that way.  And this poor kiddo was cursed with my uber fair skin, so I've really been pushing wearing a hat.  He's getting better, but he sure doesn't love it.  






When I hike, I like to make tracks!  I don't like to stop until I get to my destination.  Cameron, however, likes to smell the flowers.  All of them.  Here is a shot of one of the many times we sat in the trail and admired the bugs, sticks, dirt, etc.  


I love this little candid picture.  My sweet, careful boy, just watching the water.  He was interested in the little waterfalls and the sounds the creek made.  


I packed us a little lunch and we sat on and ate on that little island. The water wasn't too high at all since it was summer.  I was happy cuz then I didn't get my shoes soaking wet!





No comments:

Post a Comment