Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cam's Room Update

Aren't these dinosaurs cute!?  They were a very generous gift from a gal I work with.  I'm such a fan of wood crafts!  These were actually the first ones that I painted only since I usually mod podge cute paper on.  


I used to have a cute little low bench/toy box here, but we needed better storage.  The bench was really cute, I even had Grandma help me sew a cushion out of the same fabric as the curtains... which were actually the back half of the dust ruffle:)  

As you can see, we now have tons more room for books, games, and stuffed animal friends.  I tried to separate the mess into cute bins... one for balls, one for music instruments, etc. 


From Hobby Lobby.  I painted and Mod Podged them.  Ya, I know, they aren't very cute.  


His little man bed now has some cute new Thomas the Tank Engine stuff.  Because that *totally* fits in with his dinosaur theme:)



No comments:

Post a Comment