Sunday, July 22, 2012

30th Birthday

My sweet sweet hubby turned 30 last week.  I love him so much, and I wanted to plan a secret getaway to California with spa treatments and horseback riding... ya that didn't happen.  He insisted that we didn't have a party, and ignore the day as much as possible.  I was working a 12 and he was laying sod, so he almost got his wish.

Almost. 

I decorated the guest bedroom with balloons, streamers, confetti, all the good stuff!  There was a cake from his favorite bakery, and a spread of presents set up on the bed.  30 presents, to be exact.  Of course not all of them were nice ones, but his big present was an iPhone.  I shut the door to the room and booby-trapped it with crepe paper so I would know if he sneaked a peek!  


Helium doesn't last very long.  if you set up a party the night before, don't inflate your balloons!



Blowing out candles with Dad



Presents!  I wanted to make them cute and I had just bought one of those foam letters/numbers/animals tubes from Michaels... so there ya go!



Yeah, iPhone!



Cam colored while the hubby worked his way through all that wrapping paper:)



...and then he found Dad's Kit Kat bar!


No comments:

Post a Comment