Wednesday, July 11, 2012

St. Pattys 2012

 Here's a quick post about my St. Patricks Day crafts.    I'm a sucker for holiday dishtowels... they are such a cheap and cute way to prettify your kitchen:)  I gave these to my MIL and Grandma





These are the little treats I sent to Cameron's school.  They were having a little party, and the parents were asked to bring something green for the kiddos to eat.  Peas, grapes, honeydew, blah blah blah.  I wanted to make something cute, so I found this printable on eighteen25 (thanks!) and filled them up with lucky charms. 



This is just a cute little jar from Hobby Lobby with yellow Easter grass and some gold coin candy.  Not sure where the printables came from.  I gave this to my hubby





Heres a shot of my entryway table, the one I like to play dress up with for the holidays.  I thought a took one other picture, from farther back.  Hm.  If I find it, I'll post it.  The shamrocks came from a teacher supply store, the gold coin candy, tinsel, and everything else from the grocery store.  Green is by far my favorite color, so this has been my fav table decoration.  I can hardly wait for another St. Pattys!


**Found it!


No comments:

Post a Comment