Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Snack Box #1

This is my first attempt at a snack bin for Cameron.  I kept seeing these pop up in those Montessori blogs I love, and wanted to try it out at home.  

So far, they have been a big hit!  I first put this one together in March 2012, and I've since put another one together of refrigerated items.  There's a post on that, too.  Cam really enjoys the independence of being able to choose his own treat when he wants.  Of course, I only stock this bin with uber healthy snacks, like Annies organic crackers, fruit snacks, apple slices, pnut butter on grahams, raisins, dried fruit, nuts, applesauce, veggie straws, pretzels... I try to rotate out the contents every so often.  Usually Cam does that for me by tossing everything out of the bin onto the floor and them smashing the crackers in the snack bags...




No comments:

Post a Comment