Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Easter 2012

I was lucky enough to have a Silhouette craft cutter by Easter this year, so I went a little nuts.  I wanted to give something to Cam's class... I really like giving them little gifts for the holidays.  Pinterest has soooo many ideas, they all look like so much fun to make!

I saw a few different variations of this idea, a little paper carrot filled with candy.  I wanted to do some kind of grass for the top, but I kind of ran out of motivation.  So a ribbon it was.  The carrot shape was on the Silhouette Online Store for, like 99 cents.  I cut two out on a page (12x12) and all the paper is from my local little scrapbooking store.  



I wish I had a cuter basket or way to display them.. oh well.  In the front is the teacher gift; some really cute Easter-y cookie cutters tied up with tule.  Can't remember where I found the printable for the tag.  




No comments:

Post a Comment