Sunday, July 22, 2012

Montessori Works

All the books tell you to make your tray works inaccessible.  They should be kept in a classroom, and the kiddo only allowed to play with them at specific times.  I didn't read about that until after I set up that cubby table in the living room:)

So, my guest bedroom/craft mess is being converted to a classroom/bedroom/craft mess.  Ya it's going to be interesting.  I just have one bookcase in there now, so my tray works are tray-less.  I tried the traditional approach and was only able to fit like 6 works.  I am not abl to set these up as often as I like, so I want to put out a bunch of them.  

So, enjoy!  Sorry the crap lighting.  My crafty space is the worst lit space in the house.  Figures.  

Spooning using colorful animal counters



 Clipping small clothespins to a bowl



Push pins into cork board



Magnifying glass work with sand, leaf and pinecone



Sequencing



Tonging gems into ice cube trays from IKEA.  Aren't those tongs cute!



Stretching hair scrunchies over a tube



Washing Diesel.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment