Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Light Box Fun

I mentioned a while back that I discovered light boxes for child development via Pinterest.  Here a few shots of my first attempt with Cam.  Please ignore his clothes, it was laundry day:)  

I got together a few clear gems of al different shapes and colors.  Then I found some gel window clings in the clearance section of CrapMart, and gave him those to play with, too.  The last pic is Cam practicing one-to-one correspondence with gems and an ice cube tray.  He did pretty well.  I'm guessing he's about 20 months or so in these photos... another reason I should have started this blog earlier:)

There are tons of great ideas for activities with these boxes... fill a clear bin with colored gems, fill with colored sand, fill with water and add drops of dye... We will be posting some of those soon, hopefully







No comments:

Post a Comment