Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sensory Tub- Robots

Below are pics of my first attempted sensory tub... another theme that frequents the blogs I follow... so I had to try it:)

Let me just say that I *love* Michaels, and was able to get everything except the book in their dollar isle.  

This box was put together shortly after Christmas, so he was about 18 months.  Robots were the theme for his birthday, so I thought I would continue that, since he had just received all this great robot stuff.




The sensory bin contained these robot items...
   Magnet
   Bouncy ball
   Puzzle
   Squishy robot ball
   Stickers with paper
   Robot wind-up toys
   A zippered pencil pouch with nuts and bolts
   A beautiful robot book from my MIL from Christmas
   Magnetic hang man
   Big robot eraser
   Random gears and things from the junk drawer 








Look at that concentration!  He was really intrigued by the wind up toys;  they were really cool metal toys with removable wind up keys.  He had a great time trying to turn them, take them out and re-insert them.  Then of course the keys were lost in like, an hour.  






No comments:

Post a Comment