Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Fun

You know those super cute little sand and water tables you see at Toys R Us?  Ya, I can't afford one, but I really wanted to see if I could make one for Cam.  He's a boy.  He loves dirt and water and when the two mix, its heaven!

The invitation...


I grabbed two dishwashing bins ($2), a water wheel toy ($5) and some little sand toys from the dollar section.  I also threw in a few kitchen utensils, like measuring cups and spoons.  Cam loved it!  He came outside after his nap (I set this up while he was sleeping) and he says, 'ooooo whats this?' all high-pitched and cute:)  I have a little coffee table from CrapMart that I'm not using right now, maybe my hubby would drill some holes and drop those bins in so they are the right height for Cam...

No comments:

Post a Comment