Sunday, July 22, 2012

Montessori Works cont...

A few more activities. 

Matching lids to boxes...from Hobby Lobby



I like this one a lot.  The sponges are placed in a dish of water, and Cameron has to use the garlic press to wring out the water and place the dry sponges in the bowl.  It's a challenge and he thoroughly enjoys it!



Using droppers!  One day I will get brave and add food coloring to the little dishes of water.  But not yet. 



Melissa and Doug placemat with some of Cam's play kitchen utensils.



A Montessori Must!  Flower arranging... I used a parmesan shaker from the dollar store.  Of course I had to put Easter grass in it to pretty it up:)



Pouring rice or water...whatever spills I am in the mood to clean out of my light beige carpet




Pouring Pinto beans.  He does this one really well



We had a good time with this one!  I put pipe cleaners in a parmesan shaker from the dollar store, then grabbed some neon pony beads that were the same colors.  He has to match and use super intricate fine motor skills. 



Tonging buttons



Tonging Pom Poms.  I *love* my painters tray, it was like $1.50 and I use it so much!



Tonging counters into ice cube trays


No comments:

Post a Comment