Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How to Mail a Hug

My poor sweet little grandma in NC is having a rough time.  I wanted to cheer her up, so I poked around Pinterest for a little inspiration, and came up with this.  Mailing her a hug!  I can't remember which site I originally found it on, but basically you just lay your kiddo on a long piece of paper with arms outstretched, and trace them.  Then decorate, mail, and Presto!  Grandma's day is brightened:)

Sorry, these photos are awful...




Cameron colored them and put stickers on himself:)  He really got a kick out of this activity, and then demanded that it was Daddy's turn to 'draw Cameron.'  So Dad laid him down long-ways and traced Cam's whole body.  I *cannot* believe how skinny he looks!  Promise I feed him...!!!  Anyway, I taped it up to the door in his little classroom and he has commented on it every day since:)  I love how he wanted to pile up all the stickers in one spot.



No comments:

Post a Comment