Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hammer Time

Hehe, I couldn't help it:)

So my sweet hubby was crossing some things off his honey-do list by hanging some pictures up for me the other day.  Of course, little man saw Dad using his hammer and then it was *impossible* to keep him from beating on the walls, too!  "I use my hammer like Daddy!"

I gave Cam his little wooden hammer and re-directed him to his tool bench, but no, he wanted to pound on the walls.  Like Daddy.  So, in a stroke of genius,  I grabbed a scrap 4x4 out of the back yard (ya, we're ghetto like that) and hammered some nails into it.  Ta Dah!  Now Cameron has his very own 'wall' with nails in it to beat on!  He loves it so much:)  He pretends he is building a castle or fixing the roof:)




After a few minutes of some really cute Father and Son time, Cameron decided he needed to go get some more tools.  He grabbed his little tool box, and (safety first!) his hard hat and 'gwasses.'  



Since that was so fun, Cameron went on to get his construction worker vest out of the Dress Ups bin:)




Cameron was insistant that Mom or Dad wear the hard had for safety:)  So I grabbed his other hard hat (with the head lamp) that we got from the Natural History Museum.  He had so much fun with it!  But it's a little big so he can't lean his head forward or back, lol


Look at his right foot.  I call that his 'concentration toes' :)  Also, look at those curls!!  Little man just got out of the bath when we took these pics.  I know he needs a trim, but I love those curls so much!!







1 comment:

  1. I just love his curls also...just too adorable! ! These pics are so cute. It reminds me of my little tools set I had which I could hammer fake nails down and then flip it over and start again. I too wanted to be like daddy and work on things...always hanging around his shed watching him fix things and messing with all his tools. Oh and concentration toes...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete