Saturday, October 13, 2012

Halloween Decorations 2012

This post is just some random pictures of the decorations I got up this year.  Autumn is my favorite!  Cameron has really enjoyed finding all the new stuff...'Look at all this Halloween!  What's this Halloween doing?'






\







 Figured I would throw in a pic of his magnet board that's in the living room.  It is so big and intrusive that we can categorize it under decor, right?  Just kidding, it doesn't bother me at all but my poor hubby is still not loving it:)  I put a pin-the-nose-on the pumpkin game up and glued magnets to the backs of the noses.  Oh I also glued them to sturdy cardstock so Cam can't shred them.  He is great about counting the noses, and can tell me which is 1 and 3... the other numbers are hit and miss.  Then on the bottom are some felt stickers from Michaels that I magnetized.  

No comments:

Post a Comment